Licenses Got Mixed Up?

Diskusi mengenai email instiusi dan MS Office 365

Moderator: Staff LPTIK

Forum rules
Gunakan bahasa yang cerdas dan santun dalam berkomunikasi. Penggunaan Bahasa yang tidak sopan tidak akan dilayani dan akun anda akan diblokir oleh administrator.
BarateGites
Full Name: BarateGites

Licenses Got Mixed Up?

Post by BarateGites »

Hi, I am a student and I wanted to get the free Office 365 license. I downloaded the desktop app and Signed in with my student account.

The weird thing starts here, as I did not use my school account for onedrive, my assignments and stuff were in my normal outlook account. So I wanted to sign in with my normal outlook account to be able to see my assignmentes and everything.(I should have mentioned, I only signed in to Onedrive)

But Office 365 changed the account in every single app, and the weird thing is I am able to use Office365 and it says that I have a Office 365 Apps for enterprise?? I am kind of sceptical as I don't want to pay whatTweakbox Appvalley https://vlc.onl
ever month subscription fee after Microsoft decided that I need to pay.

My outlook account does not have any licenses shown and no Payment&Billing is shown either. I am confused.

lunadam
Full Name: lunadam

Re: Licenses Got Mixed Up?

Post by lunadam »

slither is a game that celebrates the joy of exploration and discovery - whether you're uncovering hidden treasures or embarking on an epic journey, there's always adventure and excitement waiting to be found in the world of Slither

mariakenneth
Full Name: mariakenneth

Post by mariakenneth »

That's a tricky situation with your Office 365 licenses. It's easy to get mixed up, especially when trying to keep your school and personal accounts separate. Have you tried reaching out to your school's IT support? They may be able to help sort it out, or at least point you in the right direction. In the meantime, you could try exploring some alternative tools like omegle that might work for your assignment needs.

clearholidaysindia
Full Name: ClearHolidays India

Post by clearholidaysindia »

Discover India’s landmarks with www.ClearHolidays.com Sightseeing Tours India. Our sightseeing tours are designed to take you to the most iconic sites and hidden gems across the country. Enjoy informative and engaging tours that highlight the best of Indian culture and history.